Friday, August 15, 2008

The Great Minivan Trade Up - Trade #3

Woo Hoo!!!!! Things are really starting to ove forward...we have our third trade! I was excited this morning to have our second trade up waiting for me! Jeff from Daddy's Toolbox has traded an awesome book: Flawless Execution.

By this afternoon, I got my 3rd trade up from Pat, who has offered a very patriotic and unique trade up...

This evening's trade up is a US Flag that was flown over the US Capitol. These flags are able to be purchased through the help of a US Congressman/Senator. The flag is worth approximately $30.00.


So who among us is Patriotic? Who would like to have this special keepsake? If it is you... it is time again to trade up!


(The above picture is not of the actual flag - used only for impact)

So again, the trading continues…what can you trade up?

Please send all offers to: dadofdivas@gmail.com

Look forward to working on this project with you - and to your comments!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- New to the The Great Minivan Trade Up?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

I look forward to seeing you back here again!

No comments: